Saturday, November 19, 2011

Holy crap! An actual update!

A couple bits of news for everyone.


The blog has been updated with a new style & look! Enjoy the new design of GCES!
The older posts will be updated soon to fit the new design!
I have created a search option for the posts. It's pretty rudimentary, but it will allow you to search titles of the posts if you can't find them in the pages above!
The wallpaper page will be updated soon with new walls.
New pages will be released soon for better navigating!
Also, with the last game marathon, Megaman, many fans of the Blue Bomber have sent me there drawings and fanmade pictures over the email as a thanks for the reviewing of the old and new games, so I decided to make an additional page, FAN ARTS. There will be all the fan arts of the games, not just Megaman, but also other games too!

I would also want to thank my best friend for helping me to actually make this blog really cool!
You could find him on his own blog,  or look at the left of the blog, there you'll find the feeds from his blog.

I would like to thank all the people who followed  my blog and for sending me there suggestions on the comments and via the email. 

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. My friend, you just made this blog even greater then before!
    Good job, and respect for ur friend he has a good taste about designing!
    also, cant wait to see those fanarts that you'r talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like new look of blog particularly header image especially because I made it all... 3:) :D

    ReplyDelete